Last Updated 21/12/16
Certain non-personal information is collected through the use of data logs, which are enabled through the “cookies” (see below). This information is used to analyze traffic to the Site, and cannot be used to personally identify you. The information we collect and the methods used to extract and collect that information abide by standard Internet practices.
- Your IP address
- Browser type and operating system
- Referring web pages (page prior to and after your visit)
- Site pages visited
- Duration of visit
- Date and time the site was accessed
Personal information, such as name, address, email, etc., is stored only when you volunteer such information through email, sign up forms, applications or other user-driven methods.
We reserve the right to share non-personal information to certain third parties for the purpose of providing you with relevant products and services. We may also share personal information with stakeholders within and outside the company for the purpose of enhancing your experience while on the site. Information may also be disclosed to certain government and legal authorities as required by law.
Your privacy and information security are important to us. Access to all user data is strictly limited and continually monitored. If we are provided with personal information, we have appropriate data protection policies and security tools to protect and safeguard your information. Our employees, partners and other stakeholders who have access to this information are obliged to respect the confidential nature of your information and take every step to ensure your privacy remains protected.
We assert that your personal information will not be disclosed unless one or more of the following exist:
- Site owners have written consent by you to share personally identifiable information with third parties
- You are required to provide personal information in order to gain access to certain third-party services you have requested
- We must respond to legal requests for information, such as subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
If you elect to provide personal information, such information will be processed and utilized to
- Provide you with a more personalized experience,
- Process requests or inquiries,
- Provide visitor support services,
- Market premium services or products,
- Improve site content and/or
- Provide notifications and updates to you
If you have any questions about this Policy or wish to request, modify or remove details of any personal information collected by this Site, please contact us using the details listed on our contact us. If necessary, we may request identity verification through relevant information or documentation.