Last Updated 21/12/16
BitcoinSportsbooks.com (hereafter “Site”) provides information related to gambling activities using bitcoins. In accordance with the laws set forth within the jurisdiction listed in the address posted in the Contact Us section below, the company which owns and operates the BitcoinSportsbooks.com (otherwise, “Company”) is providing this specific set of terms and conditions which all visitors, including you (otherwise, “User”) must comply with during use of this site. Use of the site may include, but not be limited to, browsing, playing interactive games, downloading content and/or other activities performed while at least one webpage within the site is open within your web browser.
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, immediately discontinue your use of this Site.
Acceptance of Terms
By viewing and interacting with this Site, each User enters into a legally binding agreement which incorporates any and all of these Terms. The User agrees to be bound by this version of the Terms during this visit, and any future updates to the Terms during future visits.
Changes to Terms
The Company may need to update these Terms from time to time. Any changes may affect the User’s rights, responsibilities and obligations while visiting the Site. It is the User’s responsibility to review Terms accordingly. Under no circumstances will the Company be held responsible and/or liable for loss or damages as a result of changes in the Terms.
To be legally eligible to use this Site, the User must satisfy the following eligibility conditions below. If all conditions cannot be satisfied, discontinue use of the site immediately.
The User must be at least 18 years old when accessing this Site from the United States and/or the age of majority in any country, province, state and/or organized region (hereafter “Jurisdiction”) from which the site is being accessed. Underage gambling is a crime in some jurisdictions; therefore, the User agrees at the time of each visit that he or she has reached the appropriate age to be eligible for visiting this Site.
It is the User’s sole and personal responsibility to determine which laws or regulations apply in the Jurisdiction from which the User has accessed the Site and to ensure that the User is acting legally in that Jurisdiction by using the Site. The Company accepts no liability if such use is contrary to or in violation of the laws and/or regulations of the Jurisdiction in which the User is located.
Use of Website
Users agree to use the website in a manner consistent with the Terms set forth herein. While visiting this Site, the User acknowledges and agrees to the all following caveats:
- The Company, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify, remove or add any portion or element within the Site without notice to Users.
- The User agrees not to misuse, disrupt, destroy and/or otherwise adversely alter the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, keyword readers and/or other materials which may be malicious and/or technically harmful.
- The User agrees to not use the information, services, and/or interactive content in any way that may be connected directly or indirectly to any criminal or unlawful activity.
- The User agrees to only use the information, services and/or interactive content in a way that is personal in nature and/or outcome.
- The information provided and the access to interactive content shall not, at any time, be used or distributed in a manner which is commercial in nature and/or outcome. (Commercial distribution of information and/or content provided on this Site is strictly prohibited.)
- Information, advice and/or any recommendations provided on the Site is provided for information or entertainment purposes only.
- The Services are provided on an ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’ basis. The company provides no warranties that the Site will be free from errors or omissions, nor that the Site will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition at all times.
Users agree that the Company shall not be held liable and/or responsible, and agree to indemnify completely and without reserve, against any loss, damages, offense and/or other effect which arises from access to the Site, the use of its services, and/or any information contained within the Site.
The Company shall NOT provide any compensation, monetary or otherwise, to satisfy any damage or loss suffered by the User as a result of:
- any use of services or Site content which is in breach of these terms and conditions
- any use of services or Site content which is deemed to be commercial and/or non-personal in nature
- technical and/or electronic failures caused by any device used to access the Site, including failures by the User’s Internet service provider;
- any loss or corruption of data that results from the User’s access to the Site, including any files and/or programs downloaded that may contain viruses, contamination and/or destructive features; and
- inaccuracy, incompleteness and/or lack of currency of any information and/or services provided by us and/or third party websites.
Users acknowledge and agree that third-party websites or web pages that are linked to through pages on this Site are separate entities from this Site, and shall not be treated nor considered to be under the same Terms as this Site. Users further agree that the Company will not be held responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by and/or resulting from information, interactive content and/or any and all activities performed on those third-party websites.
Bitcoin is not backed nor is its value guaranteed by any financial institution. The use of bitcoins conveys to the User any and all risk that bitcoins may become worthless in value. Users are encouraged to research the use of bitcoins, and consider the risks before purchasing bitcoins for the purpose of gambling. The company makes absolutely no guarantee about the future value of any bitcoins used during gambling practices.
Some content within this Site are statements of opinion, not fact. The Company accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss of any kind arising from the use of the content within this website.
The Company makes no guarantee of availability of service nor can we accept responsibility for any kind of interruption of service that is beyond our control. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any content displayed on this website. We cannot accept responsibility for any or incorrect or incomplete content found on this website.
The Company also reserves the right to impose limits on certain features or restrict access to part or all of the site at any time, with or without notice, at our discretion.
All the material contained within this website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and it does not represent solicitation to gamble. The use of information contained within this website in any way which is a violation of any local, federal and/or international law is prohibited.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction