Beast Options Review
At first glance Beast Options looks like a great option for trading options.
- They accept US customers.
- They offer a $500 demo account, FREE, for 72 hours.
- They accept bitcoin.
- They offer free trader education
- They offer an initial $1,000 initial deposit bonus, plus a bevy of other promotions and contests.
Sounds good, right?
But first looks can be deceiving – especially for bitcoin users.
Will it be enough to stop you from checking them out?
That’s up to you. To me they look like a decent place to trade. But I found some details that I’ll share below that may cause you to think otherwise.
Not every broker offers a deposit bonus. That’s one area where Beast Option distinguishes themselves (in a good way).
Right now they’re offering a 100% match bonus up to $1,000. You need to deposit at least $200 to get this offer, and wager 30x to clear it.
If you deposit more than $2,000 (considered a ‘VIP’ deposit), Beast Options will give you an additional 10%. (Why this isn’t referred to as ‘Beast Mode,’ I don’t know.)
They run contests, too.
For example, they’re running one now where they’re giving away 25k in bitcoin and thousands more in bonuses. This is to celebrate the integration of bitcoin into their banking options.
This contest is based on trading volume (the more options you trade, the better). Prizes range from $20 to $5,000 worth of bitcoin. That’s definitely another reason to check them out.
|Type||Amount (%)||Matched amount||Wagering REQs|
|Deposit Bonus||100%||$1,000||30x||Claim now|
|$25,000 Contest||100%||$25,000||N/A||Claim now|
Your Assets & Options
There’s a large selection of assets to trade. Those include:
- 224 stocks
- 25 currency pairs
- 12 commodities
- 41 indices
The minimum trade is $10.
The maximum trade is $1,000. However, there aren’t any limits to the number of trades you can make. So you can make multiple trades of the same option/asset to get around the maximum allotted.
There are several options to choose from, too, including:
- Touch Trading – Do you think an asset will reach a certain price before it expires?
- One Touch – You’ll be paid if the asset reaches or surpasses a certain price.
- Range – Do think the asset will expire within a specific dollar/amount range?
- 60 Second – Decide if you think an asset will go up or down in the next 60 seconds. Guess right and you can earn up to 85% profits.
These options alone make them worth checking out. At least half the brokers I’ve reviewed thus far don’t have them.